Monday, October 5, 2009

Download Online Videos

Who has not heard of YouTub, Break, or CollegeHumor.com? sites are popular for their videos . When I see a great video, a quesion always pops up in my mind of how they do that, and I'm amazed.
I have very little knowledge about making a video or download youtube videos like the talented people on that site. This is always something I would like to learn some days. Some videos on YouTube are just way over my head, and amazing. I wouldn’t even know where to begin.
My simple conquered was when I upload a short video of the Swans Bathing to my blog by using the available tool in Blogger! Now, if someone asks me how to convert and download a video, I will have no answer and will have to do a research for the information needed.
I believe the easiest way to convert/upload/download a video is to find the right software for it. For now, I am just happy using that simple icon to upload my homemade video.
I found this short video of JoJo teaching Roco how to ride the bike without training wheels, and I just click on the Video icon and transfer it to blogger. I don't know how to edit or make it better yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment